- Impeccably clean, family run hotel. All rooms have attached bath and hot water. The restaurant is excellent and there is a bookshop and terrace overlooking a lawn strewn with wicker furniture. Tours, bicycles and fairly priced car rental. Impeccably run, a real haven in a place like Jaipur. Book ahead.
- - Rough Guide
- Hotel Arya Niwas...is another popular traveler’s haunt, well run and well thought out. There’s a long soothing terrace facing a peaceful grassy patch. It has a good self-service veg restaurant and clean rooms….
- - Lonely Planet India 2006 Edition
- Old palace renovated in haveli style with typical Jaipur style façade, verandahs and courtyards...
- - Everyman Guide
- The best budget hotel without doubt is the spotless Hotel Arya Niwas!
- - Cadogan Guide
, modernized and smart, good very cheap veg. food, pleasant lounge, book shop, good travel desk, tranquil lawn, friendly, helpful management, book ahead, great value, highly recommended.
- - Footprint India Handbook
- The Hotel Arya Niwas, just off Sansar Chandra Marg, is another very popular choice. This large but well maintained hotel has singles/doubles with attached bath... There is a nice front lawn and self-service veg. restaurant.
- - Lonely Planet India 1999 Edition
- I have been bringing groups here for the last 3 seasons. In all that time nobody has ever had any cause for complaint. We have always found the rooms to be spotlessly clean. The food in the cafeteria delicious and excellent value, and the service and staff friendly efficient and helpful - from the management to the reception staff to the cafeteria and the shop staff. Thanks and congratulations to all concerned for continuing to maintain the very highest of standards. I look forward to seeing you all again in future.
- - Mr. Phil Rolph, Odyssey Tours
- Absolutely satisfied with the room, the cleanest cafeteria I have seen so far and above all the super service of the staff.
- - Mr. Jahangir Saadat, Deputy High Commissioner of Bangladesh
- We had a great stay. We like your place very much. It is reasonable, clean and organized. Keep it like this !
- - Enrique and Tini Auchordoqui, Ambassador of Uraguay (21/9/2003)
- I have been using your Hotel since 1988; most places decay over the years, you have become even better. Congratulations!!
- - Ms. Nilita Vachani, New Delhi
- I have been bringing students to India since 1993 and we have stayed at the Arya Niwas. Every year when we are in Jaipur. At the end of one month tour, after staying in 11 hotels, the students always rate Arya Niwas as their favorite hotel, it is so clean, so comfortable, so friendly !
- - Boyd H. Wilson, Hope College, USA
- Arya Niwas is the best. A home away from home. Very co-operative staff. All the best.
- - Jaya and Shuchi Aggarwal (5/2/2004)
- Sets the standards for hygiene, security, safety and style. A model for budget accommodation in India !!
- - Graham Pascal, Australia (16/9/2003)
- The best budget hotel in India - in all ways! An oasis in the desert. See you next year.
- - Bob and Jeremy Jeffs, Canada
- This is one of the best hotels I and my family have stayed so far. Extremely clean, excellent food and polite staff have made our trip memorable. We will certainly spread the word around! Happy New Year to Arya Niwas.
- - Mr. Raghu Krishnamoorthy, New Delhi
- What a superb hotel. Welcoming, clean and very comfortable. Will return again & again. Thank you!
- - Ms. Leanda Brass, London
- Very nice and clean hotel. Manager is very helpful and efficient. One of the best places we stayed in during our trip in India.
- - Ms. Leon Petrik, Holland
- Arya Niwas felt like our home away from home in India . . . .
- - Samuel & Esther
- We have been bowled over by the excellence of this hotel - clean rooms, efficient, friendly service and a tranquil atmosphere . . . .
- Vickey Brown and Andy o'Brien
- Service At Its Best. The best hotel we had in India !!!
- H. J. Rich, Germany